Police report 11/24/10
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A suspect was arrested pending formal charges of shoplifting at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Betty A. Logan, 22, of Cairo, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court for making a false declaration and for stealing.
* Deborah K. Reisenbichler, 59, of Sturdivant, Mo., was issued a summons for shoplifting perfume at Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway.
* Anthony M. Ramirez, no age given, of Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for shoplifting a consumable good at Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway.
* Rhodes, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A diamond ring was reported stolen at 907 Melody Lane.
* A theft of medication was reported at 1106 N. Frederick St.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 724 Hackberry St.
* A 1989 tan Oldsmobile was reported stolen and later recovered.
* A television, DVD player and surround sound box were reported stolen at 1040 N. Frederick St.
* Forgery was reported.