- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Bettie Ruth Anglin, 74, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Nov. 21, 2010, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born May 12, 1936, in Augusta, Ga., to Charles and Daisy Mills Hilliard. She and Carl Eugene Anglin Sr. were married in 1959. He preceded her in death in 1993.
Anglin was employed as a truck driver. She was a member of Cape Church of Christ.
Survivors include two sons, Charles Pittman Jr. of South Carolina, Carl Anglin Jr. of Advance, Mo.; a daughter, Rachel Rhodes of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Mollie MacDonald of Oneonta, Ala., Patricia Hilliard of Augusta; three grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, parents, and a brother.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. to service time Wednesday at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Chapel.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Spencer Strickland officiating. Burial will be in Lindsey Cemetery in McClure, Ill.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.