- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Goodman - Dannenmueller
John Goodman of Humble, Texas, and Roxanne Smith of Scott City announce the engagement of their daughter, Keeley "Raquel" Goodman, to Curtis Paul Dannenmueller. He is the son of Jack and Juanita Dannenmueller of Scott City.
Goodman is a 2005 graduate of Scott City High School. She received a bachelor's degree in social work from Southeast Missouri State University in 2009, and expects to receive a master's degree in social work from the University of Missouri in December 2011. She is a community psychiatric rehabilitation counselor with Community Counseling Center in Cape Girardeau.
Dannenmueller is a 2000 graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School in Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Do It Best Corp. in Cape Girardeau.
A Nov. 27 wedding is planned at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo.