- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Walter C. "Doc" Bittle, 86, of Jonesboro died Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2010, at Southeast Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was a veteran of the U.S. Army.
Friends may call at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Jack Richardson and Gene Hart officiating. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery, with military rites by Carroll P. Foster VFW Post 3455 and Illinois National Guard Funeral Honors Team.