Cape Girardeau police report 11/19/10
Friday, November 19, 2010
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* August G. Jones, 34, 7 Village Drive, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Corey J. Overbey, 23, of Scott City was arrested on a Scott City warrant for failure to appear on traffic offenses.
* Alex E. Turner, 22, 333 N. Frederick St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing clothing from Dollar General, 724 Broadway.
* Isaac Johnson Jr., 53, 102 N. Park Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for domestic assault.
* Subwoofers and an amplifier were reported stolen at 1937 Delwin St.
* A radar detector and money were reported stolen.
* A computer was reported stolen at 1416 Jefferson Ave.
* Money and a wallet were reported stolen at 1810 E. Plaza Way.
* A television and an Xbox were reported stolen at 2846 Whitener St.
* Money was reported stolen at 11 S. Kingshighway.
* A backpack and books were reported stolen at 1126 N. Sprigg St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 161 West Drive.
* A vehicle window was reported damaged at 117 N. Ellis St.
* A 41-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety released the following items.
* An Xbox, Xbox games, a controller, movies and a calculator were reported stolen from a dorm room.