Jackson police/fire report 11/18/10
Thursday, November 18, 2010
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Zachary I. Glidewell, 21, 1115 Cape Hills, Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a Jackson warrant.
* A theft was reported in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 1700 block of South Hope Street.
* A theft was reported in the 600 block of Rosamund Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 100 block of Court Street.
* Fraud was reported in the 3200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Fraud was reported in the 700 block of Oak Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 100 block of Lily Avenue.
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* Emergency medical service on North Missouri Street.