Cape Girardeau police report 11/18/10
Thursday, November 18, 2010
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Erika S. Wicks, 23, 410 Albert St., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Joshua J. Witcher, 26, 1927 N. Kingshighway, was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Food Giant, 1120 N. Kingshighway.
* Ashley J. Chop, 24, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Walmart, 3439 William St.
* A 16-year-old was cited into juvenile court for stealing from Walmart, 3439 William St.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges for domestic assault.
* A 14-year-old was cited into juvenile court for assault.
* Rayburn Cowan III, 19, 804 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
* Jerica Alexis Salley, 20, of Cairo, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 1336 Wayne St.
* The Keg Shop, 1803 Independence St., reported fuel stolen.
* Amerimart, 865 N. Kingshighway, reported antifreeze stolen.
* A computer, TV and a camera were reported stolen at 2808 Themis St.
* A vehicle's rear window was reported damaged at 1430 Cousin St.
* Harassment was reported.
* Statutory rape was reported.