- 3 charged with burglarizing Scott City bar (10/14/16)4
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Cape Girardeau County: A great place to grab a bite (10/14/16)2
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Three weeks and then what? (10/18/16)2
- Suspected attacker of Southeast student apprehended (10/19/16)5
Cape Girardeau fire report 11/18/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 7:15 a.m., a medical assist on Bloomfield Street.
* At 9:35 a.m., a medical assist on North Kingshighway.
* At 10:17 a.m., a citizen assist on Hopper Road.
* At 11:34 a.m., a citizen assist on Linden Street.
* At 12 p.m., a medical assist on Towers Circle.
* At 2:39 p.m., a fire call on Normal Avenue.
* At 3:31 p.m., a medical assist on North Kingshighway.
* At 6:47 p.m., emergency medical service on North Louisiana Avenue.
* At 10:41 p.m., a fire call on Marroseann Drive.