- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)26
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
PFC Timothy Lester
My brother Private First Class Timothy J. Lester, 20 years old, recently graduated from the United States Army on November 12, 2010. PFC Lester attended basic training and advanced individual training in Ft. Benning, Georgia. PFC Lester is a part of the National Guard Infantry Branch in Missouri. He is planning to continue his secondary education at Southeast Missouri State University for the next year. After that year he plans on going to school to become an officer for the United States Army.
PFC Lester is son of Dr. Adam & Mrs. Vicki Swafford. PFC Lester also has to older sisters, Brittany Lester (21) and Jamie Hines (22). Other family include Jared Hines (husband of Jamie Hines) & Taylor Hines (daugther of Jared & Jamie). PFC Lester graduated from Cape Central High School in May 2009 and attended Southeast Missouri University after graduating from Cape Central High School up until he went to basic training in July.
This article is to thank my little brother for his courage to serve our country. Your family and friends are so very proud of you! God bless you PFC Lester and all of our other military men & women!