- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Wilma Jean Nunn, 81, of Oriole died Thursday, Nov. 11, 2010, at her daughter's home in Oriole.
She was born April 10, 1929, at Neely's Landing, daughter to Louis Henry "Tex" and Hattie Mae Smith Golden. She was first married to Howard McCain. She then married James E. Nunn July 19, 1975. He preceded her in death died May 3, 1989.
Wilma worked at the former Litzelfelner Poultry in Jackson and Florsheim Shoe Co. in Cape Girardeau.
She was a member of High Hill Church of God.
Wilma is survived by three sons, Rick (Tammy) McCain of Chaffee, Mo., Frank McCain of Oriole, Albert (Lisa) McCain of Cobden, Ill.; two daughters, Helen Anderson of Cape and Dianna (Tom) Kimmel of Oriole; one sister, Wanda Weibrecht of Crosstown, Mo.; 16 grandchildren; 30 great-grandchildren and nine great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by one son, six brothers and two sisters.
Graveside services will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at High Hill Cemetery east of Pocahontas with the Rev. John Rhodes officiating.
Arrangements were handled by Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home of Jackson.