- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau fire report 11/15/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 1:09 a.m., a medical assist on South Sprigg Street.
* At 2:59 a.m., a medical assist on South Pacific Street.
* At 3:03 a.m., a medical assist on South Henderson Avenue.
* At 4:17 a.m., a grass fire on North Sprigg Street.
* At 4:21 a.m., a Dumpster fire on North Sprigg Street.
* At 9:40 a.m., unauthorized burning on South Lake Drive.
* At 9:59 a.m., unauthorized burning on South Lake Drive.
* At 12:28 p.m., a medical assist on North Spanish Street.
* At 4:54 p.m., a medical assist on Siemers Drive.
* At 5:02 p.m., outside rubbish/trash fire on Bloomfield Street.
* At 5:15 p.m., a fire call on Merriwether Street.
* At 8:16 p.m., a medical assist on Parksite Drive.