- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Mueller - 50 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Gerald Mueller of Millersville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner reception Oct. 9, 2010, at Jackson Senior Center. Hosts were their children and grandchildren.
Mueller and Judy Miller were married Oct. 8, 1960, at Timothy Lutheran Church in St. Louis, by the Rev. John Kucera.
The couple has three children, Jeffrey (Dawn) Mueller of New Athens, Ill., Julie Muhlfeld of Cape Girardeau, and Andrew (Danielle) Mueller of Springfield, Mo. The Muellers have seven grandsons and two granddaughters.