- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Pobst - 50 Years
ORAN, Mo. -- Mr. and Mrs. Leonard Pobst of Oran celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner Oct. 2, 2010, at the home of their daughter and son-in-law.
Pobst and Verleen Jackson were married Oct. 8, 1960, at Guardian Angel Church, by the Rev. A.J. Poepsel.
The couple has two children, Julie (Ted) Ross of Chaffee, Mo., and Rusty (Christina) Pobst of Cape Girardeau. They have three grandchildren, Ryan and Elizabeth Ross, and Aubrey Pobst.