- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)8
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
- Southeast Missouri State football players, local police team up for Backstoppers benefit (7/22/16)2
Pobst - 50 Years
ORAN, Mo. -- Mr. and Mrs. Leonard Pobst of Oran celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner Oct. 2, 2010, at the home of their daughter and son-in-law.
Pobst and Verleen Jackson were married Oct. 8, 1960, at Guardian Angel Church, by the Rev. A.J. Poepsel.
The couple has two children, Julie (Ted) Ross of Chaffee, Mo., and Rusty (Christina) Pobst of Cape Girardeau. They have three grandchildren, Ryan and Elizabeth Ross, and Aubrey Pobst.