- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to James Paul Davidson and Trisha Marie Klipfel of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:54 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2010. Name, Raelyn Marie. Weight, 8 pounds, 8 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Klipfel is the daughter of Herman and Priscilla Klipfel of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Regions Bank. Davidson is the son of Jamie and Penny Davidson of Scott City. He is employed at Exel Logistics.
Daughter to Michael and Amy Cracraft of Poughkeepsie, N.Y., Vassar Brothers Medical Center, 4:52 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 23, 2010. Name, Lexi Jane. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Cracraft is the former Amy Aufdenberg, daughter of Richard and Judy Aufdenberg of Jackson. She is enrollment services specialist at Missouri University of Science and Technology. Cracraft is the son of Mike and Nancy Cracraft of Jackson. He is an engineer with IBM.
Daughter to Leigh and Miranda Wilcut of Jackson, Parkland Health Center in Farmington, Mo., Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2010. Name, Matland Eve. Weight, 6 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Grandparents are Sheila and Kevin Wilcut, Dixie King and Terry Batten.