- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Three out, including city administrator, at Scott City; two resigned, one fired (3/16/17)1
- Several tournaments already booked at Sportsplex (3/16/17)6
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)10
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)21
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
Speak Out 11/12/10
The Jensen plan
Somebody has to have a plan to start balancing the federal budget and paying back the debt. Maybe Mike Jensen can write about his plan.
Mr. Journet has equated his beloved Democratic Party's losses during the midterm election with the destruction of democracy. Not only is this poor reasoning, it's also a mighty bad case of sour grapes.