- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)7
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)4
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson roundabout on schedule, on budget (7/19/16)7
Speak Out 11/12/10
The Jensen plan
Somebody has to have a plan to start balancing the federal budget and paying back the debt. Maybe Mike Jensen can write about his plan.
Mr. Journet has equated his beloved Democratic Party's losses during the midterm election with the destruction of democracy. Not only is this poor reasoning, it's also a mighty bad case of sour grapes.