- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Local Salvation Army in need of Thanksgiving dinner supplies
The Salvation Army is in "desperate need" of turkeys for its annual Thanksgiving Dinner, said Maj. Beth
Last year the organization served a Thanksgiving Day meal to 1,400 people in need.
Side dish items, desserts, paper products, foil, cups, and cleaning supplies are needed n addition to turkeys.
Donations may be brought to the Salvation Army at 701 Good Hope St., in Cape Girardeau. For more information, people may call