- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Donald Cook Sr.
Donald Lee Cook Sr., 75, of Allenville passed away Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2010, at his home.
He was born Aug. 11, 1935, at Randles, son of Frank and Stella Mae Huffman Cook. He and Sharon Warner were married in July 1975 in Cape Girardeau.
Donald had worked at Southeast Hospital in Cape Girardeau and for Leo Beauchamt Cleaning, and had been captain of a crew of security guards in St. Louis. He attended Allenville Baptist Church and was a member of Masonic Lodge in Whitewater.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Donald Lee Cook Jr. of Collinsville, Ill., Albert Cook of Allenville; two stepdaughters, Susan Cabaniss of Chaffee, Mo., Pat Brooks of Fenton, Mo.; a brother, Frank Cook of St. Louis; a sister, Melba Tarpen of Kelso, Mo.; eight grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to service time Friday at Morgan Funeral Chapel in Advance, Mo. A Masonic service will be held at noon.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the chapel. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park in Advance.