- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 11/11/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* D'Ann E. Weakley (Jaco), 28, 322 S. Ellis St., was arrested on suspicion of a probation and parole violation for marijuana possession.
* David M. Purkey, 21, 727 N. Spanish St., was arrested on suspicion of manufacturing methamphetamine and possession of a controlled substance.
* A 15-year-old was cited into juvenile court for theft.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for theft.
* An assault was reported.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 335 N. Kingshighway.
* Taco Bell, 335 N. Kingshighway, reported money stolen.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported.