- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Cape Girardeau fire report 11/11/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 1:56 a.m., call on Edgewood Road.
* At 2:29 a.m., emergency medical service on South Sprigg Street.
* At 4:20 a.m., call on North Kingshighway.
* At 6:30 a.m., call on Albert Street.
* At 8:13 a.m., assist an invalid on Whitener Street.
* At 12:01 p.m., motor vehicle accident on Interstate 55.
* At 2:14 p.m., outside rubbish or trash on Mill Street.
* At 4:49 p.m., natural vegetation fire on Rose Street.
* At 5:09 p.m., gasoline or other flammable material was reported on South Kingshighway.
* At 5:49 p.m., call to Cape Lacroix Road.
* At 6:04 p.m., call to Sherwood Drive.
* At 7:09 p.m., smoke or odor investigation on North Park Avenue.