- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire report 11/10/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 8:44 a.m., a citizen assist on Kurre Lane.
* At 10:04 a.m., a brush fire on South Middle Street.
* At 10:39 a.m., a carbon monoxide incident on South West End Boulevard.
* At 10:41 a.m., a good intent call on South Louisiana Avenue.
* At 10:53 a.m., a medical assist on South Pacific Street.
* At 1:10 p.m., a natural vegetation fire on Morgan Oak Street.
* At 1:59 p.m., a fire call on Leroy Drive.
* At 3:57 p.m., a medical assist on Perry Avenue.