- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Southeast Missourian seeks comments from hunters, landowners
Are you a landowner who feels hunters are trespassing on your land in order to find their kills?
Or are you a hunter who tries to go out of your way to stay off private land when hunting?
Southeast Missourian reporter Erin Hevern would like to talk to you for an upcoming story. Contact Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 388-3635.