- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Lois V. Brasel, 74, of Anna died Saturday, Nov. 6, 2010, at the Union County Hospital in Anna.
She was born June 18, 1936, in Saratoga, Ill., the daughter of Louie and Gladys Haire Smith. She married Ray Brasel on Jan. 1, 1954 at the Bethel Baptist Church in Cobden, Ill.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna.
Services will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home with the Rev. Joe Aldridge officiating.
Burial will be in the Anna Cemetery.