- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Esther Macke, 100, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of Pocahontas, died Saturday, Nov. 6, 2010, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson and after 9 a.m. Wednesday at the Zion Lutheran Church in Pocahontas.
Services will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the church with the Rev. Robert Mann officiating.
Burial will follow in the church cemetery.