Cape Girardeau police report 11/8/10
Monday, November 8, 2010
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kimberly A. Wiskamp, 30, of Cape Girardeau received a summons for driving while intoxicated.
* A subject was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting.
* Truman B. Jackson, 24, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a warrant.
* Meaghan R. Tate, 19, 507 S. Hanover St., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
* Andrea R. Owens, 38, Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a warrant.
* A subject was in custody on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, with a revoked license and resisting arrest.
* Melissa T. Sayles, unknown age, 516 Cape Meadows Circle, was arrested on a warrant for a probation violation and a warrant for failure to appear.
* Brandon C. Wadlow, unknown age, 391 Rolling Hills Drive, was arrested on a warrant for a probation violation.
* Keith A. Gray, unknown age, of Jackson received a summons for stealing and failure to obey a traffic light.
* A laptop was reported stolen at 1101 William St.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A checkbook, driver's license and cash were reported stolen at 3439 William St.
* Second-degree burglary was reported at 809 Spanish St.
* First-degree burglary and property damaged was reported at 128 S. Hanover St.
* First-degree burglary and theft was reported at 334 N. Fountain St.
* A 36-year-old man was placed in protective custody.