- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 11/7/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Marita L. Gordon, age not given, 2834 Independence St., Apt. 4, was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* A subject was arrested on suspicion of fraudulently attempting to obtain a controlled substance at 864 N. Kingshighway.
* Steven Brannan, 25, 205 Hillvale Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Rebecca J.A. Holloway, 24, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for a probation violation for stealing.
* Danielle L. Walls, 22, of Hayti Heights, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court for stealing.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court for possession of marijuana.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court for stealing cigarettes at 2142 Kenneth Drive.
* Two juveniles were cited into juvenile court for shoplifting glasses and jewelry at Claire's, 3049 William St.
* Two subjects were arrested pending formal charges of possession of marijuana and operating a vehicle with vision-reducing damage to windshield.
* A subject was arrested pending formal charges of domestic assault.
* Darrell R.D. Porter, 27, 2920 Perryville Road, was issued a summons for nuisance sanitation and failing to keep property free of litter.
* Helen R. Edwards, 57, 1004 Hickory St., was issued a summons for nuisance sanitation.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* A 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt was reported stolen at 1201 Broadway.
* A purse was reported stolen at 507 Cape Meadows Circle.
* A theft was reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* A theft of gasoline was reported at D-Mart, 3415 William St.
* A theft of liquor was reported at AM/PM, 1101 William St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 1325 Broadway.
* A motorcycle license plate was reported stolen.
* Aluminum cans and an air conditioner were reported stolen at 14 N. Fountain St.
* A theft of money was reported at 775 Perry Ave.
* A theft of gasoline was reported at Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg St.
* A burglary and theft of prescription medicine were reported at 1400 West End Blvd.
* A burglary and theft of a handgun were reported at 1601 Themis St.
* A burglary was reported at 601 Boxwood Drive.
* A broken pager was reported.
* A lost wallet was reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* Fraudulent use of a debit device was reported.
* Child molestation was reported.
* A 52-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* Interference with custody was reported.
* Interference with custody was reported.
Cape Girardeau County
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Michael A. Biovenue, 18, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, two counts of endangering the welfare of a child and operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.
* Stephen Bolen, 18, of Friedheim, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of being a minor visibly intoxicated.
* Alex W. Hamm, 31, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while his license was revoked.
* John Reynolds, 60, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for assaulting a law enforcement officer.
* Scottie Scholl, 46, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of two counts of domestic assault.
* Dennis L. Williams, 30, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on Cape Girardeau County warrants for failure to appear for driving while his license was revoked.
* Owen B. Pottit, 43, of Oran, Mo., was arrested on Scott County warrants for failure to appear in court for exceeded speed limits and for driving while revoked.
* Terry Torres, 21, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for assault.