- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Weatherly - 60 Years
Mr. and Mrs. James Weatherly of Cape Girardeau will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary with lunch Nov. 13, 2010, at Chaumette Winery in Ste. Genevieve, Mo. Hosts will be their children and spouses.
Weatherly and Joann Kennedy were married Nov. 9, 1950, at Campbell, Mo., by the Rev. Esco Malin.
They have four children, Mitch (Carol) Weatherly of St. James, Mo., Becky (Bob) Courtney and Barb (Lee) Meyer of St. Louis, and David (Adele) Weatherly of Potosi, Mo.
The couple has eight grandchildren, Chris (Kami) Lincoln, Alison (Mike) Marciano, Sarah (Joe) Caswell, Olivia (Chez) Wilson, Erin Meyer, Jessica Weatherly, Carly Meyer, and Samantha March. There are four great-grandchildren, Andrew and Conner Lincoln, Giana Marciano, and Zoey Caswell.