- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Son to Terry Franklin and Amie Jayne Hees of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:53 p.m. Friday, Sept. 17, 2010. Name, Jacob David. Weight, 4 pounds. First child. Mrs. Hees is the former Amie Hutchcraft, daughter of Jay and Kim Hutchcraft of Benton, Ill. She is a teacher. Hees is the son of Janice Burris of Cape Girardeau and Bill Hees of Eldon, Mo. He is serving with the U.S. Army.
Son to Maceo Rashad and Rachael Dionne Henderson of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:14 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 28, 2010. Name, Myles Rashad. Weight, 4 pounds, 1 ounce. First child. Mrs. Henderson is the former Rachael Hunter, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. George Hunter III of Birmingham, Ala. She is an electrical engineer at Procter & Gamble. Henderson is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Fred Dix of Evanston, Ill., and Walter Jose Henderson of Troy, Ala. He is a mechanical engineer with Unilever.
Daughter to Stan and Sandi Williams of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:52 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 28, 2010. Name, Bella Dorie. Weight, 6 pounds, 3 ounces. Fourth child, second daughter. Mrs. Williams is the former Sandi Carlson, daughter of Jack Carlson of Gainesville, Ga., and the late Dorie Carlson. Williams is the son of Ruby Williams of Jackson, and the late Delbert Williams. He is a dentist with Jackson Dental.
Son to David Aaron and Lindsay Rae Mahurin of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:06 p.m. Friday, Oct. 29, 2010. Name, Isaiah David. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. First child. Mrs. Mahurin is the former Lindsay Cady, daughter of Gregory and Lori Cady of Perryville and Alicia Cady and Chris Stetz of St. Charles, Mo. She is a customer service representative at Walmart. Mahurin is the son of Dale and Kandye Mahurin of Perryville. He is a pole barn builder with BBL Construction.
Daughter to Jeremy Shawn and Cassadena Lea Koenig of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:16 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 30, 2010. Name, Mariella Rose. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Koenig is the former Cassadena Eaker, daughter of Paul Dean and Janice Eaker of Grassy, Mo. She is employed at Rushing Marine. Koenig is the son of Ron Koenig of Jackson, and the late Mary Koenig. He is employed by Dutch Enterprises.
Daughter to Tim James and Sara Anne Schumer of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:49 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 31, 2010. Name, Taylor Anne. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Schumer is the former Sara Cissell, daughter of Ralph and Susie Cissell of Perryville. She is a graphic designer at Concord Printing. Schumer is the son of Jim and Belinda Schumer of Perryville. He is a salesman with Buchheit.