- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Kermett W. Ayers, 81, of Anna died Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2010, at his home.
He was a veteran of the U.S. Army, serving in the Korean War.
Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. today at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery near Anna, with military honors by Carroll P. Foster VFW Post 3455 of Anna and Illinois National Guard Honor Team in Marion.