Cape Girardeau police report 11/2/10
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Coty A. Cook, 20, of Canalou, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* Troy G. Bond, 37, 1822 Dunklin St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* David Clifford Joe Johnson, 31, of Florissant, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and property damage.
* Thomas Eugene Johnson, 46, 2825 Whitener St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Nicole A. Sowell, 25, 325 N. Sprigg St., was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon.
* Margaret M. Baker, 37, of Oran, Mo., was arrested on a parole violation.
* Jose Yamil Flores Davila, 23, address not given, was arrested on suspicion of forgery and resisting lawful detention and assault.
* Sean K. Poole, 29, 1459 Rand St., was arrested on a warrant for a probation violation.
* Derek J. Proctor, 30, of St. Louis was arrested on a Perryville warrant for failure to appear for speeding and failure to appear for littering.
* Marcus Dontay Harris, 26, 1231 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Victor R. Frymire, 24, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Mitchell R. Woods, 18, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing and possession of marijuana.
* Wesley R. Rundles Jr., 24, of Olive Branch, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest.
* Edwin Tyrone Patterson, 39, 555 N. Spring Ave., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* David A. Keele Jr., 23, 1517 Wayne St., was arrested on suspicion of trespassing and property damage.
* Orenthal J. McCluney, 28, 1115 S. Ellis St., was arrested on two Mississippi County warrants for child neglect.
* Kristy L. Burton, 32, 3005 Themis St., received a summons for stealing.
* A theft was reported at 226 Barberry St.
* An air conditioner was reported stolen at 1 Mill St.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 1414 Perryville Road.
* Keys were reported stolen at 1126 N. Sprigg St.
* Medication was reported stolen at 2824 Themis St.
* Jewelry and sunglasses were reported stolen at 632 Broadway.
* Property damage was reported at 354 S. Silver Springs Road.
* A 52-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 27-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 40-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Domestic assault, receiving stolen property, interfering with arrest, tampering with evidence, possession of marijuana and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia were reported.
* A 47-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Forgery was reported.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety reported the following item.
* A sexual assault was reported on campus.