- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Clyde J. Lappe, 65, of Perryville died Friday, Oct. 29, 2010, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
He was born Feb. 20, 1945, at Biehle, Mo., son of Herman and Hilda Wibbenmeyer Lappe. He and Sharon E. McBryde were married Oct. 25, 1969, at Biehle.
Lappe worked at Gilster-Mary Lee Corp. and had also worked at Sabreliner Corp. He was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, a 4th Degree member of Knights of Columbus and an American Legion booster.
Survivors include his wife, Sharon Lappe of Perryville; three brothers, Raymond, Donald (Vona), Bill (Sherry) Lappe, all of Perryville; three sisters, Pat Renaud and Betty (Glenn) Berkbigler of Perryville, and Mary Staggs of Moscow Mills, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister, JoAnn Lappe.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. today and 6:30 to 9:50 a.m. Monday at Miller Family Funeral Home. Parish prayers with Knights of Columbus will be at 7 p.m. today. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Monday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Vincent de Paul Church. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.
Memorials to American Heart Association or Diabetes Association.