- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Theresa Marie Hodges, 52, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, Oct. 28, 2010, at her home.
She was born Sept. 24, 1958, in San Diego to Frank and Arleen Marie Larimore Moore.
Theresa and William Hodges were married Dec. 27, 1979, at Long Beach, Calif.
Mrs. Hodges was employed with Southeast Hospice. She was a member of Cape Bible Chapel.
Survivors include her husband, William Hodges of Cape Girardeau; daughters, Kristina Hodges of Denver and Julie Hodges of Boston; sons Horace Hodges and Lee Hodges, both of Cape Girardeau; her father, Frank Moore of Dayton, Ohio; mother, Arleen Marie Dow of Long Beach; brothers, Bill Moore of Seattle and Tom Moore of Long Beach; sisters, Darla Lester and Linda Picconi, both of Long Beach; and grandchildren, Charlie and Odyss Morgan of Boston.
A memorial service for the public will be at 11 a.m. Monday at shelter No. 4 at Capaha Park, with the Rev. Stan Hargis officiating. Following the services the family will receive friends to celebrate Terri until 2 p.m.
Memorial contributions may be given to Humane Society of Southeast Missouri.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.