- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Marie V. Gohn, 89, of Marble Hill passed away Friday, Oct. 29, 2010, at her home.
She was born May 31, 1921, at Freeburg, Mo., daughter of Frank H. and Fayetta Helmig Hufstedler. She and Elvis Gohn were married Oct. 1, 1938. He preceded her in death June 18, 1990.
Marie was a member of Grace Fellowship Family Worship Center.
Survivors include two sons, John Gohn of Sacramento, Calif., Donald Gohn of Frazier Park, Calif.; two daughters, Diane Dansby of Marble Hill, Wilma Rose of Whitewater; five sisters, Nellie Bridgeway of Cottage Hills, Ill., Ruby Bridges of Worden, Ill., Dorothy Hufstedler of Cottage Hills, Geraldine Castro of Guam, Melvina Hufstedler of Tucson, Ariz.; 10 grandchildren; and 18 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, a daughter and three brothers.
Visitation will be Monday from 5 to 8 p.m. at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill, and after 9 a.m. Tuesday at Grace Fellowship Center.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the center, with the Rev. Michael Sowers officiating. Interment will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery.