- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police/fire report 10/29/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Sean S. Magee, 37, 1230 E. Main St., Apt. 1, was arrested on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license, speeding, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, failure to stop at a stop sign, failure to drive on right half of the road, resisting arrest and felony driving while intoxicated.
* Theft was reported in the 200 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Peace disturbances were reported in the 100 block of Farmington Road and the 600 block of Jefferson Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* An illegal burn on Timber Lane.
* A medical assist on West Adams Street.
* A medical assist on East Jackson Boulevard.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* A medical assist on Sheila Lane.
* A medical assist on Deerwood Drive.
* An illegal burn on Kimbel Lane.
* A structure fire on County Road 206.
* A medical assist on Old Cape Road.
* An illegal burn on Shady Lane.
* A medical assist on West Main Street.