- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Jeremy Bryan Volker and Jessica C. May of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:59 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 12, 2010. Name, Thomas William. Weight, 1 pound, 15 ounces. Fourth child, second son. Ms. May is the daughter of Traci Palmer of Cape Girardeau and Thomas May of Thebes, Ill. Volker is the son of Robin Volker of Nevada and James Volker of Pennsylvania.
Son to Bryan and Nichole Hoskins of Sikeston, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:33 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 23, 2010. Name, Tristian Christopher Michael. Weight, 6 pounds, 8 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Mrs. Hoskins is the daughter of Rennea Robinson of Marble Hill, Mo. She is employed in marketing. Hoskins is the son of Howard and Barbara Hoskins of Sikeston. He is employed by the state of Missouri.
Son to Willie Lee Henderson III and Taylor Jayne-Marie Cummins of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:45 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 24, 2010. Name, Willie Lee IV. Weight, 6 pounds, 11 ounces. First child. Ms. Cummins is the daughter of Glen and Brandie Cummins of Cape Girardeau. Henderson is the son of Anthony Underwood of Mounds, Ill., and Racheal Lamb of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Allen Edwin and Kathryn Elizabeth Ann Robins of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:41 a.m. Monday, Oct. 25, 2010. Name, McKenzie Sue. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Mrs. Robins is the former Kathryn Shaffer, daughter of Rita Shaffer of Marble Hill, and the late Don Shaffer. Robins is the son of Mary Robins of Marble Hill, and the late Everett Robins.
Son to Robert Joseph Spencer and Danielle Denae Maddox of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:48 p.m. Monday, Oct. 25, 2010. Name, Brayden Connor. Weight, 8 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Maddox is the daughter of Julie Maddox of Marble Hill and Kenny Maddox of Dexter, Mo. Spencer is the son of Kim Spencer and Bob Spencer of Marble Hill. He is employed by B&B Timber.
Son to Charlie Jonathon and Allyson Ann Lindberg of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:15 p.m. Monday, Oct. 25, 2010. Name, Luke Jonathon. Weight, 9 pounds, 2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Lindberg is the former Allyson Whalen, daughter of Jerry Whalen of Harrisonville, Mo., and Alisa Heydon of Pleasant Hill, Mo. She is a waitress at Buffalo Wild Wings. Lindberg is the son of Deb Lindberg and Chuck Lindberg of Cape Girardeau. He is a waiter at Logan's Roadhouse.