- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire report 10/29/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 2:39 a.m., a smoke or odor investigation on Morgan Oak Street.
* At 5:22 a.m., a medical assist on North West End Boulevard.
* At 10:11 a.m., a smoke or odor investigation on South Benton Street.
* At 11:22 a.m., a medical assist on North Sprigg Street.
* At 11:53 a.m., a resident assist on South Kingshighway.
* At 4:39 p.m., a smoke or odor investigation on Good Hope Street.
* At 5:15 p.m., a medical assist on Pioneer Drive.
* At 5:17 p.m., a smoke or odor investigation on Koch Avenue.
* At 6:08 p.m., an outside rubbish fire on Hopper Road.