Police report 10/29/10
Friday, October 29, 2010
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Stacy L. Travis, 32, 739 Themis St., Apt. 2, was arrested on a Miner, Mo., warrant for failing to appear for traffic violations and on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court.
* Kevin K. Bevell Jr., 23, 503 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine, filing a false report, attempting to manufacture meth and possession of ephedrine.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
* Two subjects were in custody pending formal charges of burglary.
* Two subjects in custody pending formal charges of burglary
* A 13-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court following a report of an assault on school property.
* Pamela Hicks, 42, 1746 New Madrid St., was issued a summons for a leash-law violation.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported gasoline theft.
* Medication was reported stolen at 1072 Linden St.
* Two bicycles were reported stolen at 906 S. Benton St.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported gasoline theft.
* Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St., reported gasoline theft.
* Rent One, 610 S. Kingshighway, reported failure to return rental property, including living room furniture, a computer, a TV and a washer and dryer.
* A vehicle's mirrors were reportedly ripped off at 107 Independence St.
* Federal Home Loan Mortgage Co., 925 Jefferson Ave., reported windows broken.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported at 1213 Jefferson Ave.
* Trespassing was reported.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.