- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau fire report 10/28/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 12:34 a.m., a medical assist on South Kingshighway.
* At 1:07 a.m., a medical assist on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 2:24 a.m., a medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 2:42 a.m., a medical assist on South West End Boulevard.
* At 3:44 a.m., emergency medical service on Woodbine Place.
* At 6:04 a.m., alarm system activation on Corporate Circle.
* At 8:13 a.m., a medical assist on Parker Drive.
* At 8:53 a.m., a medical assist on South Kingshighway.
* At 9:04 a.m., a medical assist on East Cape Rock Drive.
* At 12:21 p.m., unauthorized burning on Ridgeway Drive.
* At 2:10 p.m., a special incident on East Outer Road.
* At 3:13 p.m., unauthorized burning on South Henderson Avenue.
* At 5:16 p.m., alarm system sounding on Broadway.
* At 5:36 p.m., smoke/odor investigation on Boxwood Drive.
* At 6:45 p.m., an alarm system sounding on Nash Road.
* At 8:02 p.m., arcing on South Kingshighway.
* At 8:08 p.m., a medical assist on Westwood Drive.
* At 11:56 p.m., alarm system activation on Dearmont Court.