- 3 charged with burglarizing Scott City bar (10/14/16)4
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Cape Girardeau County: A great place to grab a bite (10/14/16)2
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Three weeks and then what? (10/18/16)2
- Suspected attacker of Southeast student apprehended (10/19/16)5
Robin Carnahan Continues "The Bull Stops Here"
Today, Robin Carnahan continues her "The Bull Stops Here" Tour after three action-packed days meeting with middle-class families, small businesses, sports fans and community leaders. Already, Robin has brought her commonsense approach to getting our economy back on track and getting Missourians back to work in Wentzville, Columbia, Warrensburg, Kansas City, Liberty, Lexington, Excelsior Springs, and Independence.
Robin has been meeting with energized voters who are ready to hold Congressman Roy Blunt accountable. As Bill Ballew of Gladstone told the Associated Press yesterday, "Blunt, to me, is the worst example of what we can get when we put in a lobbyist family [in Washington]."
On Monday, Missouri Governor Jay Nixon and Montana U.S. Senator Jon Tester joined Robin as she talked directly to voters about the clear choice in this election and her plan to stop the bull and fix what's broken in Washington.
You can follow Robin all across Missouri here:http://www.RobinCarnahan.com/BullStopsHere
Robin will continue to travel all over the state talking to voters and reminding them of the very clear choice in one week on Election Day between Robin, who has been in Missouri fighting for middle class families and small businesses, and Congressman Blunt who is part of the problem in Washington and has sided for the last 14 years with corporate special interests and lobbyists while sticking Missouri families with the bill. Today, Robin will make stops in St. Joseph, Cameron, Chillicothe and Kirksville. State Treasurer Clint Zweifel is joining her on the tour today.
On behalf of Congressman Blunt, anonymous, out-of-state special interests are dumping more than $8.5 million into false and outrageous attacks against Robin into Missouri in an attempt to buy a Senate seat. Unlike Congressman Blunt, who has shown his willingness to sell out to the highest bidder in Washington, Missouri voters can't be bought.
Over the last 14 years, Missourians have had enough of Congressman Blunt's Washington insider politics. They've had enough of his distortions and DC-doublespeak, and they've certainly had more than enough of his bull.