- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Police: Woman beat another woman with a bat over a pair of shoes (8/21/16)2
Mary Nadine Snipes Purdue, 93, of DeLand, Fla., passed away Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2010, in DeLand.
She was born March 22, 1917, in Chickasha, Okla.
Nadine was first married to Joseph R. Koontz and later to Gerald R. Purdue, both preceding her in death.
Two brothers, J.E. and E.E. Snipes, and two sisters, Justine and Pauline Snipes, also preceded her in death.
She has two surviving sisters, Geraldine Wilson of Nashville, Tenn., and Azilee Lohrke of Hamilton, Mont.
Nadine was associated with her mother, Irma Anderson, in the Andy and Jane's dress shop in Cape Girardeau several years.
There is no service planned at this time.
Lankford Funeral Home in DeLand was in charge of arrangements.