- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Samuel Ellis Mauldin, 71, of Malden, Mo., died Sunday, Oct. 24, 2010, in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Feb. 3, 1939, in Mississippi County, Ark., son of Ellis Glen and Zera Lee Harmon Mauldin.
Survivors include a son, Kevin (Renia) Mauldin of Malden; a daughter, Shawna (Donnie) Glueck of Gordonville; three grandchildren, Jo Wick of Shawnee Mission, Kan., Kyle Mauldin and Audrey Mauldin of Malden; two great-grandchildren, Madalyn Edmonds and Alexander Wick; three sisters, Glenda Mays of Springfield, Mo., Ruthie Smith of Cape Girardeau and Ann Messer of Bernie, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother, Loyce Mauldin.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Landess Funeral Home in Malden.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jack Allen officiating. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery at Malden.