- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau fire report 10/26/10
Firefighters responded to the following call Saturday:
* At 8:02 p.m., a medical assist on South Sprigg Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Sunday:
* At 8:16 a.m., a Dumpster fire on Perryville Road.
* At 8:33 a.m., a medical assist on Huntington Drive.
* At 10:47 a.m., an alarm system activation on Marie Street.
* At 11:38 a.m., a medical assist on South Benton Street.
* At 11:46 a.m., an unauthorized burning on Bessie Street.
* At 12:20 p.m., a medical assist on William Street.
* At 12:35 p.m., unauthorized burning on Grandview Drive.
* At 1:07 p.m., a medical assist on William Street.
* At 1:27 p.m., a medical assist on South Louisiana Avenue.
* At 3:44 p.m., a medical assist on North Sprigg Street.
* At 3:49 p.m., a medical assist on Melrose Avenue.
* At 5:51 p.m., a medical assist on South West End Boulevard.