- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau police report 10/26/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Brandee R. Young, 30, of Jackson was arrested on a warrant for traffic violations.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of burglary.
* Rhonda M. Franklin, 23, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a warrant for traffic offenses.
* Joshua D. Gordon, 31, of Belgrade, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of concealing contraband.
* Derek B. Riegert, 21, of Delta was arrested on suspicion of pseudoephedrine with intent to distribute.
* Kevin R. Coomer, 27, of Delta was arrested on suspicion of possession of chemicals with the intent to manufacture.
* Michael E. Alvarado, 20, of Imperial, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of the unlawful use of a license.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for resisting arrest and stealing.
* Matthew L. Martin, 32, 805 Andrew St., Jackson, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for trespassing and failure to appear for a peace disturbance.
* Tiara J. Benton, 22, 1806 William St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing and on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation.
* Corey D. Thompson, 22, 419 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for a probation violation.
* Cody S. Swinney, 19, 2048 Big Bend Road, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of peace disturbance.
* Vincent James Prost, 18, 1300 Margaret St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation.
* Third-degree assault was reported on Kiwanis Drive.
* Domestic assault was reported on South Hanover Street.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Electronic goods were reported stolen at 1400 S. West End Blvd.
* Rhodes 101, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported gasoline stolen.
* A laptop, digital camera, firearm and ammunition were reported stolen at 2960 Shamrock Circle.
* An iPhone and money were reported stolen at 1701 Lacey St.
* Missouri license renewal tabs were reported stolen at 1941 W. Weissinger Lane.
* A vehicle was reported damaged on Good Hope Street.
* A screen door was reported damaged at 1340 W. Cape Rock Drive, where medication was also reported stolen.
* A vehicle's tire was reported cut on North Water Street.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* A 22-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 51-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.