- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)7
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
Cape Central Middle School fifth grade Students of the Month
Cape Girardeau Central Middle School fifth grade Students of the Month for October are (front row) Will Sellers, Taylor Strange, Dylan Corvick, Dennis Jordan, Mallory Bittner and Lydia Gentry; (second row) Nathan McCoy, Brooke Kimberly, Tyler Hafford and Omar Manzoor.
The students were recognized by Southeast Missouri Hospital, the school's Partner in Education.