- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Sport Management 5K Fund Run
When: Saturday, October 23, 2010
Time: Race starts at 10:00 a.m.
Registration and race packet pick-up from 8:00-- 9:30 a.m.
Awards ceremony following end of race
Where: Intramural Pavilion at the corner of Sprigg and Bertling
Parking available in lots on Bertling street
Course: Available at: http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID...
Entry Fee: $15
Procedes to benefit the Sport Management Major Scholarship Fund
Divisions: Male and Female under 19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & up
Prizes for Winners * Raffle * Silent Auction
Please mail form and payment to Beth Easter, One University Plaza, MS 7650, Cape Girardeau, MO
63701, or drop off at 211B Parker Hall, Southeast Missouri State University
Any questions please contact Ross Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make checks payable to Sport Management Major Scholarship Fund. Credit or debit cards not accepted.