- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)4
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Sport Management 5K Fund Run
When: Saturday, October 23, 2010
Time: Race starts at 10:00 a.m.
Registration and race packet pick-up from 8:00-- 9:30 a.m.
Awards ceremony following end of race
Where: Intramural Pavilion at the corner of Sprigg and Bertling
Parking available in lots on Bertling street
Course: Available at: http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID...
Entry Fee: $15
Procedes to benefit the Sport Management Major Scholarship Fund
Divisions: Male and Female under 19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & up
Prizes for Winners * Raffle * Silent Auction
Please mail form and payment to Beth Easter, One University Plaza, MS 7650, Cape Girardeau, MO
63701, or drop off at 211B Parker Hall, Southeast Missouri State University
Any questions please contact Ross Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make checks payable to Sport Management Major Scholarship Fund. Credit or debit cards not accepted.