- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Sport Management 5K Fund Run
When: Saturday, October 23, 2010
Time: Race starts at 10:00 a.m.
Registration and race packet pick-up from 8:00-- 9:30 a.m.
Awards ceremony following end of race
Where: Intramural Pavilion at the corner of Sprigg and Bertling
Parking available in lots on Bertling street
Course: Available at: http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID...
Entry Fee: $15
Procedes to benefit the Sport Management Major Scholarship Fund
Divisions: Male and Female under 19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & up
Prizes for Winners * Raffle * Silent Auction
Please mail form and payment to Beth Easter, One University Plaza, MS 7650, Cape Girardeau, MO
63701, or drop off at 211B Parker Hall, Southeast Missouri State University
Any questions please contact Ross Fuller at email@example.com
Make checks payable to Sport Management Major Scholarship Fund. Credit or debit cards not accepted.