- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)20
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Chili Supper With All the Fixins'
On October 28, 2010, the Boys & Girls Club of Cape Girardeau will host a Chili Supper to benefit the Afterschool Program. The supper will be held at the American Legion Hall on Thomas Drive in Cape Girardeau from 5pm - 8pm. The cost for all the chili you can eat is $5.00 per person. Any supporters will be catered to by the members of the Club. Enjoy good food for a good cause!