- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Chili Supper With All the Fixins'
On October 28, 2010, the Boys & Girls Club of Cape Girardeau will host a Chili Supper to benefit the Afterschool Program. The supper will be held at the American Legion Hall on Thomas Drive in Cape Girardeau from 5pm - 8pm. The cost for all the chili you can eat is $5.00 per person. Any supporters will be catered to by the members of the Club. Enjoy good food for a good cause!