- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Chili Supper With All the Fixins'
On October 28, 2010, the Boys & Girls Club of Cape Girardeau will host a Chili Supper to benefit the Afterschool Program. The supper will be held at the American Legion Hall on Thomas Drive in Cape Girardeau from 5pm - 8pm. The cost for all the chili you can eat is $5.00 per person. Any supporters will be catered to by the members of the Club. Enjoy good food for a good cause!