- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)7
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
Halloween Science Night
Children are invited to learn that science is "a blast" at the FREE Halloween Science Night Oct. 23 at Southeast Missouri State University.
Children will be transformed into scientists and will have the opportunity to see exploding pumpkins, star gaze, watch things that glow, learn about owls and carnivorous plants, and participate in gooey, gross and awesome science activities at the event planned for 5 to 9 p.m.
Registration will be open through Friday. Click on the link to register your kids. Check-in will be in Robert A. Dempster Hall with activities throughout the night in Dempster and Magill halls.