- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)7
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)3
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson roundabout on schedule, on budget (7/19/16)6
Halloween Science Night
Children are invited to learn that science is "a blast" at the FREE Halloween Science Night Oct. 23 at Southeast Missouri State University.
Children will be transformed into scientists and will have the opportunity to see exploding pumpkins, star gaze, watch things that glow, learn about owls and carnivorous plants, and participate in gooey, gross and awesome science activities at the event planned for 5 to 9 p.m.
Registration will be open through Friday. Click on the link to register your kids. Check-in will be in Robert A. Dempster Hall with activities throughout the night in Dempster and Magill halls.