- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)22
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Halloween Science Night
Children are invited to learn that science is "a blast" at the FREE Halloween Science Night Oct. 23 at Southeast Missouri State University.
Children will be transformed into scientists and will have the opportunity to see exploding pumpkins, star gaze, watch things that glow, learn about owls and carnivorous plants, and participate in gooey, gross and awesome science activities at the event planned for 5 to 9 p.m.
Registration will be open through Friday. Click on the link to register your kids. Check-in will be in Robert A. Dempster Hall with activities throughout the night in Dempster and Magill halls.