- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jackson police/fire 10/20/2010
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* An assault was reported in the 100 block of Grandview Drive.
* A theft was reported in the 2300 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Harassment was reported in the 2000 block of Old Toll Road.
* Harassment was reported in the 600 block of Broadridge Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1700 block of Jackson Ridge Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* Emergency medical service on Morton Street.
* A citizen assist on Eagle Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* A citizen assist on Deerwood Drive.
* Emergency medical service on North Missouri Street.
* A false alarm on Lee Avenue.
* Emergency medical service on Shawnee Boulevard.