Police report 10/20/10
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Shawn Lynn Dobbs, 33, 45 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on a probation violation warrant.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of possession of marijuana, drug trafficking and attempting to traffic in drugs.
* Dustin Anthony Hicks, 19, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Nearly Perfect Shoes.
* Alton Eugene McCain, 28, of Todartown, Miss., was arrested on four Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated, failure to appear for exhibition driving, failure to appear for no proof of insurance and failure to appear for driving on the right side of the roadway.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of driving with a revoked license.
* Alfonzo Maurice Whitaker, 20, 36 N. Pindwood Lane, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation for stealing and Wardell warrant for burglary.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of stealing and trespassing.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Show Me's, 1751 Independence St., reported an attempted burglary.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported assorted clothing and boots stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A satellite radio and vehicle window was reported stolen at 2321 Kent Drive.
* A TV and a computer were reported damaged.
* A Honda CR-V was reported damaged at 1424 Price Drive.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.