- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Jackson police/fire report 10/17/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Shaun Schniedermeyer, 24, 120 E. Mary St., was arrested on a warrant for statutory sodomy.
* Joshua A. Deck, 25, 670 Oak Meadow Drive, was arrested on a Jackson warrant.
* A theft was reported in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 400 block of Morgan Street.
* A theft was reported in the 1800 block of Old Toll Road.
* Theft was reported in the 200 block of North West Lane.
* A court order violation was reported in the 500 block of South Hope Street.
* Trespassing was reported in the 200 block of North West Lane.
Jackson firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* A fire alarm on North High Street.
* Emergency medical assistance on Woodland Street.
* Emergency medical assistance on South Missouri Street.
* Emergency medical assistance Prairie View Trail.
Jackson firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* Emergency medical assistance on South West Lane.
* Emergency medical assistance on Broadridge Drive.