- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)6
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
Son to Joshua Mark and Sonya Marie Glastetter of New Hamburg, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:37 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 6, 2010. Name, Henry James. Weight, 4 pounds, 4 ounces. Mrs. Glastetter is the former Sonya Jansen, daughter of Norman Jansen and JoEllen Jansen of Leopold, Mo. She is employed at Orthopedic Associates. Glastetter is the son of Daniel Glastetter and Mary Glastetter of New Hamburg. He is operations supervisor at Noranda Aluminum.
Daughter to Nick and Rachel Jones of Park Hills, Mo., Parkland Health Center in Farmington, Mo., 5:44 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 6, 2010. Name, Madison Grace. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Grandparents are Rick and Dawn Raynor of Park Hills, Tim Jones of Bonne Terre, Mo., Robert and June O'Dell of Fruitland and Rick Young of Fredericktown, Mo.
Daughter to Austin Lee and Michelle Lynn Putty of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:29 a.m. Monday, Oct. 11, 2010. Name, Ella Grace. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Putty is the former Michelle Lunsford, daughter of Patricia Lunsford and Jim Lunsford of Cape Girardeau. She is an OB technician at Saint Francis. Putty is the son of Remona Johnson of St. Louis. He is a salesman with Centurion Medical Products.
Daughter to Joseph Christopher Archer and Jordan Leah Ledbetter of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:27 a.m. Monday, Oct. 11, 2010. Name, Isabella Rayne. Weight, 6 pounds, 5 ounces. Second daughter. Ms. Ledbetter is the former Jordan Baugher, daughter of Crystal Tankersley and Bill Baugher of Cape Girardeau. Archer is the son of Bryan Archer of Jackson and Michelle Morton of Oriole. He is serving with the U.S. Army.
Son to Charley Odda and Danielle Lee Cureton of Bell City, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:19 p.m. Monday, Oct. 11, 2010. Name, Jedidiah Jacob. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Fourth child, second son. Mrs. Cureton is the former Danielle Woodgeard, daughter of Connie and Robert Fuwell of McGee, Mo., and James and Janet Woodgeard of Chillicothe, Mo. Cureton is the son of Wanda Cureton of Advance, Mo., and the late Charley Cureton. He is employed by Schaefer's Electrical Enclosures Inc.
Son to Angelica Garcia of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:20 p.m. Monday, Oct. 11, 2010. Name, Angel Gabriel. Weight, 8 pounds. First child. Ms. Garcia is the daughter of Angel Garcia of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Anthony Otto and Summer Christine Dunker of Sikeston, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:10 p.m. Monday, Oct. 11, 2010. Name, Brody Tyler. Weight, 8 pounds. Second child, first son. Mrs. Dunker is the former Summer Holdiness, daughter of Jimmy and Brenda Holdiness of East Prairie, Mo. She is employed by New Wave Communications. Dunker is the son of Toni Dunker of Perryville, Mo. He is employed by Orgill.